1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
- Removes and installs tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem
- Fits most motorcycles with tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem
- Includes 26mm, 28mm, 30-31mm, 35-36mm race protectors for installing bearing race
- Blue anodized bearing protectors are made from 6061 billet aluminum and laser etched for easy identification
- Compact design to fit within steering stops on lower triple clamp
- Removal process requires cutting outer sheet metal cage from bearing assembly
- Protects steering stem during bearing removal and installation process
|Manufacturer Part No.:||08-0544|
|Actual Weight:||4.1 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||4.1 lbs|
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
10% restocking fee for orders from Autodist, 30% for on demand printed items.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.