MICHELIN S12 XC 90/90-21 REAR
- Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 10-15%, compared with previous MICHELIN® tires
- Improved grip compared with previous MICHELIN® tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
- Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
- Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
- Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original S12™ tires
- Aggressive shoulder knob design promotes cornering stability
- Soft- to intermediate-condition tire for motocross or offroad
- Tall, narrow knobs for mud penetration
- Front knobs turned 45° for mud evacuation.
|Manufacturer Part No.:||8325|
|Actual Weight:||8.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||12.54 lbs (Dimensional weight)|
|Package Dimensions:||28" x 28" x 4"|